Endo International plc
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Endo International plc
Final guidance targets the ‘multiplicity problem.’ At about half the length of the 2017 draft, the final removes some sections, truncates other and drops several examples.
Beam Therapeutics also announced that it dosed the first patient in its Phase I/II sickle cell disease trial; Vyne stepped into the increasingly competitive vitiligo space, while Tracon moved further into sarcomas in its checkpoint inhibitor program, and Telix started a small trial of its drug in brain cancer.
The Swiss firm has divested yet another one of its key programs in a bid to stave off insolvency and remain a listed company, forcing it to focus solely on a pre-IVF drug candidate.
Results from a Phase II trial have demonstrated the potential of GSK's first-in-class antitubercular agent to be a component of simpler treatment regimens for tuberculosis in the future.
- Drug Delivery
- Generic Drugs
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- American Medical Systems, Inc.
- Anchen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ASTORA Women's Health
- Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Actient Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Slate Pharmaceuticals)
- DAVA Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Edict Pharmaceuticals Private Limited
- Endo Finance LLC
- Endo Health Solutions Inc.
- Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc.
- Endo Ventures Limited
- HealthTronics, Inc.
- Indevus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- JHP Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Paladin Labs Inc. (Allon Therapeutics, Inc.
- Ativa Pharma S.A,
- Labopharm Inc.
- Triton Pharma, Inc.
- ViRexx Medical Corp.)
- Par Pharmaceutical Companies, Inc.
- Par Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- Penwest Pharmaceuticals Co.
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
- Strativa Pharmaceuticals
- Valera Pharmaceuticals