Eli Lilly and Company
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Eli Lilly and Company
After the presentation of stellar long-term survival data at ESMO for Kisqali in women with HR+/HER2- advanced breast cancer, Novartis is planning to knock Pfizer's Ibrance off its CDK4/6 inhibitor perch with the help of a head-to-head trial.
The latest drug development news and highlights from the Pink Sheet’s US FDA Performance Tracker
After more than a decade of sky-high rates of on-time regulatory action by the US FDA, missed user fee goal dates are back in a pretty big way – and it’s not just JAK inhibitor and COVID-19 delays.
Adding oleclumab and monalizumab to the PD-L1 inhibitor improved PFS, while another study showed improved real-world outcomes.
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Alnara Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ARMO BioSciences, Inc.
- Applied Molecular Evolution
- Avid Radiopharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Bowfin Acquisition Corporation
- Class AP
- CoLucid Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Dermira Inc.
- Disarm Therapeutics, Inc.
- ICOS Corporation
- ImClone Systems
- Loxo Oncology, Inc. (LOXO)
- Protomer Technologies
- SGX Pharmaceuticals (Structural GenomiX)
- Valocor Therapeutics, Inc.