Endo International plc
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Endo International plc
Athenex expands its portfolio of T-cell receptor therapy technology under NCI license agreement; PDS Biotechnology accesses institute’s TARP tumor antigen technology.
Endo subsidiary Par Sterile Products will expand its Rochester, Michigan facility to begin the fill-finish manufacturing of both mRNA and adenovirus vaccines. Around three-quarters of the project’s expected $120m total costs are being funded by the US government as part of larger efforts to boost the country’s domestic supply of essential medicines.
Private Company Edition: Recent VC financings across biopharma sectors include three major mega-rounds as Generate Biomedicines bringing in $370m, followed by $250m for Acelyrin and $125m for Chroma Medicine. Also, Treadwell raised a $91m series B and Ncardia brought in $60m-plus.
Dozens of health care-focused special purpose acquisition corporations have gone public during the past two years but many biopharma firms that have merged with SPACs have not performed well to date, raising the question of how long the SPAC boom will last.
- Drug Delivery
- Generic Drugs
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- American Medical Systems, Inc.
- Anchen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ASTORA Women's Health
- Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Actient Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Slate Pharmaceuticals)
- DAVA Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Edict Pharmaceuticals Private Limited
- Endo Finance LLC
- Endo Health Solutions Inc.
- Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc.
- Endo Ventures Limited
- HealthTronics, Inc.
- Indevus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- JHP Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Paladin Labs Inc. (Allon Therapeutics, Inc.
- Ativa Pharma S.A,
- Labopharm Inc.
- Triton Pharma, Inc.
- ViRexx Medical Corp.)
- Par Pharmaceutical Companies, Inc.
- Par Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- Penwest Pharmaceuticals Co.
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
- Strativa Pharmaceuticals
- Valera Pharmaceuticals