Endo International plc
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Endo International plc
Many gene therapies companies have faced R&D and financial problems this year but the longer term potential of the field and low prices might tempt big pharma into deals.
Rocket's all-stock acquisition of Renovacor is valued at about $53m and adds a preclinical portfolio targeting genetically driven cardiovascular disease.
The private French firm’s new global head of R&D oncology spoke with Scrip about its two-pronged oncology strategy and its high hopes for the advanced glioma candidate, vorasidenib, which may improve upon Tibsovo.
Having surrendered the rights to linzagolix, its GnRH antagonist for bleeding associated with uterine fibroids that the FDA blocked, ObsEva is showing the door to most of its staff in a bid to cut costs and keep in business.
- Drug Delivery
- Generic Drugs
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- American Medical Systems, Inc.
- Anchen Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- ASTORA Women's Health
- Auxilium Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Actient Pharmaceuticals LLC
- Slate Pharmaceuticals)
- DAVA Pharmaceuticals, Inc
- Edict Pharmaceuticals Private Limited
- Endo Finance LLC
- Endo Health Solutions Inc.
- Endo Pharmaceuticals Holdings Inc.
- Endo Ventures Limited
- HealthTronics, Inc.
- Indevus Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- JHP Pharmaceuticals, LLC
- Paladin Labs Inc. (Allon Therapeutics, Inc.
- Ativa Pharma S.A,
- Labopharm Inc.
- Triton Pharma, Inc.
- ViRexx Medical Corp.)
- Par Pharmaceutical Companies, Inc.
- Par Pharmaceutical, Inc.
- Penwest Pharmaceuticals Co.
- Qualitest Pharmaceuticals
- Strativa Pharmaceuticals
- Valera Pharmaceuticals