Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
As Japan's PMDA reopens discussions on the appropriate regulation of AI in healthcare, a process which has so far focused on diagnostic technologies, some committee members point out the need for a more flexible approach.
Leading the group were Trinomab Biotech, which develops antibodies for infectious diseases, and cell and gene developers BRL Medicine and XellSmart.
Transactions involving Biocon/Zentiva, CrystalGenomics/PanGen, Umoja/IASO, Marinus/Tenacia, Ono/Captor and Daewoong/HitGen plus deals in brief.
The gene therapy firm announced that Bristol terminated a collaboration started in 2015. Nona follows its recent alliance with Moderna with a second collaboration, this time with Dragonfly.
- Drug Delivery
- OTC, Consumer
Drug Discovery Tools
- Natural Products
- Molecular Diversity
- Drug Discovery Tools
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- BIXEN Corporation
- Medicago Inc.
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma America, Inc. (MTPA)
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Canada, Inc. (MTP-CA)
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- NeuroDerm, Ltd. (NDRM)
- PT Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Indonesia
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma (Thailand)
- MT Pharma Singapore PTE. Ltd.
- Tai Tien Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
- Tanabe Research Laboratories U.S.A.