Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Corporation
Years after failures by Merck, Lilly, Pfizer and Roche, NewAmsterdam hopes to bring a CETP inhibitor to market to lower cholesterol, and signs on with Menarini to lead commercial efforts in Europe.
Medicare could be an important payer for the eagerly awaited drug because the program covers ALS treatments for patients under 65 as well as older ones. Meanwhile, a draft Institute for Clinical and Economic Review raises questions about the drug's cost effectiveness.
Podcast: Doug Drysdale, CEO of Cybin, tells Scrip about the controversial history of psychedelics and their potential role in addressing mental health disorders. The CEO also weighs in on consolidation in the psychedelic sector, which is currently dominated by biotech, and claims big pharma can no longer sit on the sidelines.
Already owner of about 60% of the troubled antibiotic firm, Innoviva agrees to pay $2.20 per share for all outstanding stock in Entasis. Roche, KaliVir partner on oncolytic virus therapies.
- Drug Delivery
- OTC, Consumer
Drug Discovery Tools
- Natural Products
- Molecular Diversity
- Drug Discovery Tools
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- BIXEN Corporation
- Medicago Inc.
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma America, Inc. (MTPA)
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Canada, Inc. (MTP-CA)
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Singapore Pte. Ltd.
- NeuroDerm, Ltd. (NDRM)
- PT Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma Indonesia
- Mitsubishi Tanabe Pharma (Thailand)
- MT Pharma Singapore PTE. Ltd.
- Tai Tien Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.
- Tanabe Research Laboratories U.S.A.