Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Mylan N.V.
ANI Pharmaceuticals has chosen its new president and CEO to replace interim chief Patrick Walsh who stepped in after the departure Arthur Przybyl earlier this year. Meanwhile, key personnel announcements have also been made by Teva and Mylan.
Mylan gets approval in India for pretomanid as part of a combination regimen with bedaquiline and linezolid, providing new hope to patients with drug-resistant tuberculosis. Volume changes may provide opportunities to tweak prices.
Investors in pharmaceutical companies appreciate details such as sales force dynamics, price-volume relationships and channel-stocking effects. Their absence can make investors wary.
The World Health Organization has recently added further biosimilar versions of trastuzumab to its list of prequalified products, along with Roche’s original trastuzumab and rituximab brands, Herceptin and MabThera/Rituxan.
- Generic Drugs
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Acton Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Agila, Bioniche Pharma Holdings Limited
- Alaven Pharmaceutical, LLC
- Antula Healthcare AB
- Dow B. Hickham
- Dow Hickam Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Generics (UK) Ltd.
- Jai Pharma
- Madaus Pharma
- Meda AB
- Meda Pharmaceuticals Inc.
- Mylan Inc.
- Mylan Laboratories Limited (formerly Matrix Laboratories Limited)
- Mylan Specialty (formerly Dey Pharma L.P.)
- Rottapharm Madaus
- Mylan Technologies, Inc.
- UDL Laboratories