Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Daiichi Sankyo Co., Ltd.
Four orphan drugs and a new COVID-19 vaccine are among the latest products that the European Medicines Agency says should be approved.
A buyout of Seagen would boost Merck & Co’s goal of becoming the dominant player in oncology by 2025, but the deal is said to be far from done.
Daiichi Sankyo is aiming to overcome past US and EU setbacks for its FLT3 inhibitor Vanflyta with planned filings for first-line AML on the back of positive new Phase III data.
The Phase III TROPICS-02 study in HR-positive/HER2-negative breast cancer was successful, but data for rival drug Enhertu overshadowed the results.
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Ambit Biosciences Corporation
- Asubio Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Daiichi Sankyo RD Novare Co., Ltd.
- Kitasato Daiichi Sankyo K.K.
- Im Co., Ltd., Luitpold Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (American Regent, Inc., PharmaForce, Inc.)
- Plexxikon Inc.
- Ranbaxy Laboratories Ltd.
- Roxro Pharma, Inc.
- Sankyo Pharma
- Suntory Pharmaceutical
- U3 Pharma AG
- Daiichi Sankyo India Pharma Private Limited
- Kitasato Daiichi Sankyo Vaccine Co., Ltd.
- Zenotech Laboratories Ltd.
- Daiichi Sankyo Vietnam Company Limited.