Simcere Pharmaceutical Group
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Simcere Pharmaceutical Group
Unexpected protocol changes and a single-blind design for a Phase III head-to-head trial seem to have played to the advantage of Junshi’s oral derivative of Gilead’s antiviral remdesivir in COVID-19.
Junshi’s oral antiviral shows signs of effectiveness in treating patients with mild COVID-19 symptoms but more data are needed, caution researchers.
Simcere is weighing options for SIM0417 in a Phase I trial in China as the first major domestically-developed potential rival to Pfizer’s oral COVID-19 antiviral Paxlovid. The study is likely to include wider patient groups ranging from those without symptoms to severe patients.
Under deal amendment, Innovent gets Asia rights to Cyramza, Retevmo and pirtobrutinib.
- Generic Drugs
- OTC, Consumer
- Large Molecule
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Jilin Boda Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Master Luck Corporation Limited
- Jiangsu Simcere Pharmaceutical R&D Co., Ltd.
- Jiangsu Yanshen Biological Technology Stock Co., Ltd.
- Nanjing Tung Chit Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Shandong Simcere Medgenn Bio-Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Wuhu Zhong Ren Pharmaceutical Co. Ltd.
- Xiangao Investment Company Ltd.
- Yantai Medgenn Co. Ltd.
- Jiangsu Simcere Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.