Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co., Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical (Group) Co., Ltd.
In a significant policy shift and following recent public unrest, China now appears to be moving away from its strict "COVID Zero" restrictions to salvage a floundering economy hard hit by repeated lockdowns, as part of which it is looking to accelerate the approval of new vaccines and increase vaccination rates in the elderly.
The latest Generics Bulletin Top 50 ranking of global generics and biosimilars companies sees a new name in the top five amid transformations for some of the leading off-patent players. Meanwhile, a number of mid-level firms shift position and newcomers climb into the bottom of the table.
Notable new entrants moved into the Asia 100 this year, with growth catalyzed by COVID-19 vaccines.
Three years since the first cluster of SARS-CoV-2 infections were reported in Wuhan, China has finally put the first nail in the coffin of its strict "COVID Zero" policies. But as Beijing begins to relax its most restrictive rules, citizens remain concerned about ballooning infections, while a low vaccination rate among seniors and vaccine fatigue appear to be dimming hopes of a quick revitalization of the hard-hit economy and bruised consumer confidence.
- In Vitro Diagnostics
- Medical Devices
Research, Analytical Equipment & Supplies
- PCR & Amplification Tools
- Diagnostic Equipment & Supplies
- Surgical Equipment & Devices
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Ahon Pharmaceutical Co., Ltd.
- Fosun Kite Biotechnology Co., Ltd.
- Fosun Pharma Kite Biotechnology Co. Ltd.
- Guilin Pharma
- Jiangsu Wanbang Biopharmaceutical Group Co., Ltd.
- Shanghai Fosun Pharmaceutical Industrial Development Co. Ltd.
- Shenyang Hongqi Pharmaceuticals Co., Ltd.,