Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Mallinckrodt plc
The gene therapy firm announced that Bristol terminated a collaboration started in 2015. Nona follows its recent alliance with Moderna with a second collaboration, this time with Dragonfly.
As states weigh their options, the history of past settlements will be a factor. One state signed onto the settlement with the distributors but opted out of the deal with J&J, netting it millions more, and with faster payment, than it would have received under the national settlement.
Alvotech has appointed a new chief quality officer in the wake of manufacturing deficiencies being identified by the US FDA. Meanwhile, multiple executives have departed from Hikma’s management team, with one joining Lupin as chief scientific officer.
Big Pharma companies are remaining ‘disciplined’ about their M&A deals, with Merck & Co apparently shying away from a $40bn gamble on Seagen, but the need for replenished pipelines remains.
- Medical Devices
- Generic Drugs
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Aspect Medical Systems, Inc.
- BÂRRX Medical, Inc.
- Cadence Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- CNS Therapeutics, Inc.
- ev3 Inc.
- Given Imaging Ltd.
- Ikaria Holdings, Inc.
- InfaCare Pharmaceutical Corporation
- INO Therapeutics, LLC
- Mallinckrodt Inc.
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
- Micro Therapeutics, Inc.
- Nellcor Puritan Bennett, Inc.
- Ocera Therapeutics Inc. (OCRX)
- Oridion Systems Ltd.
- Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Somanetics Corp.
- Sonorant Inc.
- SpecGx Inc.
- Sucampo Pharmaceuticals, Inc.(SCMP)
- VNUS Medical Technologies
- Stratatech Corporation
- Tranzyme Pharma