Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Mallinckrodt plc
The gene therapy specialist's CEO Sheila Mikhail tells Scrip she is excited to be getting access to the German group's late-stage clinical and operational expertise while keeping AskBio's entrepreneurial culture and carrying on as an autonomous company on an arm’s-length basis.
Members of House Energy & Commerce Committee reiterate concerns that 2001 label revision may have been used to help promote higher dosage and longer-term prescriptions of OxyContin. J&J boosts opioid litigation settlement offer to $5bn.
After threatening it for some time, Mallinckrodt has initiated Chapter 11 bankruptcy proceedings, succumbing to thousands of claims over its part in the US opioid epidemic.
The company will pay $1.6bn to settle opioid litigation and $260m to settle a Medicaid rebate dispute related to Acthar Gel under a restructuring support agreement.
- Medical Devices
- Generic Drugs
- Specialty Pharmaceuticals
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Aspect Medical Systems, Inc.
- BÂRRX Medical, Inc.
- Cadence Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- CNS Therapeutics, Inc.
- ev3 Inc.
- Given Imaging Ltd.
- Ikaria Holdings, Inc.
- InfaCare Pharmaceutical Corporation
- INO Therapeutics, LLC
- Mallinckrodt Inc.
- Mallinckrodt Pharmaceuticals
- Micro Therapeutics, Inc.
- Nellcor Puritan Bennett, Inc.
- Ocera Therapeutics Inc. (OCRX)
- Oridion Systems Ltd.
- Questcor Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Somanetics Corp.
- Sonorant Inc.
- SpecGx Inc.
- Sucampo Pharmaceuticals, Inc.(SCMP)
- VNUS Medical Technologies
- Stratatech Corporation
- Tranzyme Pharma