Shionogi & Co. Ltd.
Please contact Sales at: (212) 520-2765 or email PharmaNewsSales@informa.com
Latest From Shionogi & Co. Ltd.
In this week's podcast version of Five Must-Know Things: Genmab confident in CD20xCD3 battle; Alzheimer’s disappointment for Roche; Japan speed bump for Shionogi’s oral COVID antiviral; pharma’s view of psychedelics; and a roundup of key BIO sessions.
F-star's novel bispecific technology attracts Sino Biopharma-affiliated acquisition, Shionogi agreement with GARDP brings antibiotic cefiderocol to 135 countries, deal with WinHealth covering Greater China expands Quoin’s licensing of Netherton syndrome candidate to 60 nations, Kyorin and CellGenTech team up in Fabry disease.
After months of speculation and anticipation, Shionogi’s once-daily oral antiviral for the treatment of COVID-19 has stumbled after receiving an unexpected preliminary decision on its emergency approval from an advisory committee in Japan.
Shionogi and Pfizer have formally agreed to a scheme that offers companies a new and sustainable payment model for innovating in antibiotics.
- OTC, Consumer
- Drug Discovery Tools
- Other Names / Subsidiaries
- Shionogi Healthcare Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Pharma Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Techno Advance Research Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Administration Service Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Business Partner Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Marketing Solutions Co., Ltd
- Shionogi Career Development Center Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Digital Science Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Pharmacovigilance Center Co., Ltd.
- Aburahi AgroResearch Co., Ltd.
- Shionogi Smile Heart Co., Ltd
- UMN Pharma Inc.
- Shionogi B.V.