CLIENT SERVICES CONTACT INFORMATION
Tel: (US Toll-Free): +1 888-670-8900; (US Collect): +1 908-547-2200,
(UK & Europe): +44 (20) 337 73737, (APAC): +61 28705 6907
Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do I access the new product?
Publications can be accessed at generics.pharmaintelligence.informa.com. Links to the former Generics Bulletin site will
continue to work and will redirect to the new site.
2. What are the network and browser requirements?
Internet Explorer 11+, Safari, Chrome, Firefox on Windows, Mac, and mobile devices and tablets are supported.
3. If I am already accessing online, do I need to change anything?
No, although you may want to sign up for new features, such as My View, daily and weekly email alerts, and custom alerts. You will also
need to change your password when you log in for the first time.
4. I don’t know my log in details. How do I get them?
Your username is your corporate email address. Click on “Forgot password” and you will receive an email message enabling you to reset
your password. If this doesn’t work, contact Client Services.
5. Will I still receive a print copy and Where do I send address changes/updates?
All products have print editions. Please contact Client Services for address updates.
6. I don’t receive a print copy and would like to start receiving one. Is that possible?
Yes, please contact Client Services.
7. How will archives be accessed after the products are merged?
Via the new product site. All archive content will be included in the new publications sites and will be available via site search or links to
8. Why are these products being integrated?
We are integrating these products to provide enhanced value to our clients with access to deeper and customizable content. By
integrating the products, we are able to bring the full expertise of our global content team to greatly enhancing the geographic reach
and expertise. At the same time, we have focused each product to answer the key challenges of specifi c audiences increasing the value
of each title.
9. Will PDF issues be available after this launch?
All publications are completely digital and available online. We do create weekly highlights PDFs that you can access by expanding the
Menu bar and clicking on the “PDF Library”. You must have a paid and active subscription to gain access to the PDF Library.
10. Does the online service contain anything that is not in the monthly print issue?
Yes, it has the added functionality to tailor content to suit your needs via My View and custom alerts. In terms of content, key pieces will
be published in Generics Bulletin print copies, but there will be an enhanced offering online, since journalists will no longer be restricted
to space and word count. Please watch this video for further information.
11. What are the benefits I can expect from the enhanced new publication?
- Completely “responsive” web platform which will work on your mobile, tablet or desktop.
- Register once and login once to access all Informa publications within a vertical and navigate between these publications seamlessly.
- Integrated search for all Pharma Intelligence News and Insight publications in one simple-to-use, improved search page and functionality.
- Simplified menus and navigation to quickly find the content important to you.
- My View to customize your homepage, access to the Ask the Analyst service via a simple form, and continuous publishing as new
- developments become available. Learn more by watching this video.
- Custom alerts to keep up with the topics most important to you, watch this video to learn more.
- Bookmark articles, so you can come back to them easily, watch this video to learn more.
- Use of audio, video, interactive data and graphics to engage with content in different ways.
12. I don’t currently receive a daily email alert. What do I do?
Go to My Account / Email Preferences and select the email alerts for the desired publication or contact Client Services for further
assistance. Please watch this video to learn more.
13. How do I subscribe to RSS feeds?
To subscribe to RSS feeds, you can enter keywords into the Search tool and click on the search filters on the left-hand panel. Once you
have entered the search criteria, you can click on the RSS icon. This will set up the RSS feed for your search.
14. How do I create a saved search?
To create a saved search, you can enter keywords into the Search tool and click on the search filters on the left-hand panel, you can set
to receive alerts by clicking on “Save Search/Set Alert”. You can access your saved searches by navigating to “My Account” and clicking on
the “Saved Searches & Alerts” tab. Please watch this video to learn more.
15. How do I create a custom alert?
You can create custom email alerts through our Search tool. By entering keywords into the search box and clicking on the search
filters on the left-hand panel and clicking on “Save Search/Set Alert”. This will set you up to receive email alerts any time a new story is
published with the search criteria that you set. Please watch this video for further information.
16. What is My View and how do I set it up?
You can edit your ‘My View’ settings at any time by following or unfollowing the topics you want. You can choose the topics you want to
follow, and then click, drag, and drop to put them in order of importance. It will enable your content to be displayed on your custom ‘My
View’ page. When you are done, be sure to click “Save” so any changes are saved. Please watch this video for further information.
17. What is Ask the Analyst and how do I use it?
If you have a question about any of our news stories, analysis or data, or about any market or business issues that you face, ask us. Our
expert journalists and analysts will conduct research and reply to your question. We will respond within two working days, but often
quicker. This service is free to our subscribers. The time we can offer is dependent on your subscription value.
18. What are the benefits I can expect from the enhanced new publication?
Greater focus on answering the critical questions for core target audiences, greater access to a global content team of industry experts,
greater visibility of unique Pharma intelligence data sets, all delivered through a new technology platform.
19. Do I still have access to all the content I had before?
Yes. No user will experience a reduction in content.
20. Who do I speak to about my subscription?
Please contact your Account Manager or Client Services for more information.
21. Do I have access to Ask the Analyst with Generics Bulletin?
Yes, this is part of your service. Please watch this video for further information.
All set! This article has been sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All fields are required. For multiple recipients, separate email addresses with a semicolon.
Please Note: Only individuals with an active subscription will be able to access the full article. All other readers will be directed to the abstract and would need to subscribe.